CJohn

THE LAST JEDI (and Ferdinand) WEEKEND THREAD | JEDI 220m, FERDINAND 13.3m, COCO 10m (official estimates) | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SALE ON GOLD & PREMIUM ACCOUNTS IN FIRST POST

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

My audience last night didn't know what to make of it. :lol: Lots of "weird movie" comments on the way out.

Honestly I don't even think it's that unusual or weird. Aside from the creature it's a pretty "lovely" film anyway. 

5 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Geez, what a roller coaster ride for the projections. We went from looking like 200-210 to possibly 220+ to maybe even 230-240 to now looking like 215-220. Lol. 

Watch the difference between the estimates and actuals be around $5-10M as well. I remember TFA's original estimate being at $238M before shooting up to $248M in actuals.

5 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Geez, what a roller coaster ride for the projections. We went from looking like 200-210 to possibly 220+ to maybe even 230-240 to now looking like 215-220. Lol. 

I know, right? I was looking at the title, thinking, wow, possible 69M, holy shit! Then I see your post and go WTF let me check previous pages. Spot 63M. Is it too early for a meltdown?:hahaha: