grim22

4-day Weekend Thread: 5-day numbers per BOM - TLJ 99.0M, J:WTTJ 55.4M, PP3 26.4M, TGS 14.4M, F 10.1M, C 8.2M, D 7.7M and an incredible $5,480,000 for Father Figures

Just now, Brainbug said:

Was für ein schönes Geschick, dass wir bald beide Nasen in einem Film haben werden :wacko:

WAAAAAS? 

Bitte nicht, zum Glück kann man das einfach ignorieren, hoffe ich zumindest.

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

La La Land beat every superhero movie here, tell me how many of those did LLL beat in America :hahaha: ?

The biggest superhero movie of the year here is JL btw :hahaha::hahaha:

Good point, didn't beat all in Germany though.

Really???

Here the order is:

GotG 2, La La Land, Thor 3, Valerian :lol:, Logan, Spider-Man, Lego Batman, Wonder Woman, Lego Ninjago, Emoji, Mummy, Justice League

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

You can claim that all you want, but at the end of the day, The Emoji Movie still grossed less than La La Land over here :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha: 

:whosad: Stupid dead August with no other options for kids out of school. :whosad:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, cannastop said:

I think Star Wars fans are going to stay bitter about it. It might take a new generation for that to fade away.

I just wonder why there's such a disconnect between critics and fans.

Because those hardcore sw fans are living in the past and can't accept change?

• Like 3

Just now, That One Guy said:

You're in no position to talk about funny book trash when your 2nd highest grossing movie last year was Suicide Squad :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha: 

The literal definition of funny book trash, no less :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::whosad::whosad::whosad:

1 minute ago, Taruseth said:

WAAAAAS? 

Good point, didn't beat all in Germany though.

Really???

Here the order is:

GotG 2, La La Land, Thor 3, Valerian :lol:, Logan, Spider-Man, Lego Batman, Wonder Woman, Lego Ninjago, Emoji, Mummy, Justice League

The Mummy beat all of those movies except LLL here. THE POWER OF THE CRUISE MISSILE COMPELLED IT.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hasanahmad said:

It’s pretty sad that Kathleen Kennedy has resorted forcing Hamill to say his true feelings are not supposed to be public 

HOLY SHIT KATHLEEN TRYING TO DO SOME DAMAGE CONTROL AND CONTROLLING THEIR STARS :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

• Haha 2

WAAAAAS? 

Ich entkomme dem Trailer nicht. Was allerdings wirklich witzig ist dass alle anderen hier nicht verstehen worüber wir überhaupt reden :hahaha:

Translation: The trailer to The Commuter is bad. I dont like the way trains are depicted in it.

Just now, CJohn said:

The literal definition of funny book trash, no less :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::whosad::whosad::whosad:

The Mummy beat all of those movies except LLL here. THE POWER OF THE CRUISE MISSILE COMPELLED IT.

It is.

Okay, That is impressive.

That is hard to counter, unless you wanna hear that Fifty Shades of Grey only had less admissions than Fack Ju Göhte 3 and DM3 this year (and in the end TLJ). So our Top 5 right now is Fack Ju Göhte 3, DM3, Fifty Shades, B&tB and F&F8 and in the end TLJ will take the first place.

In the top 10 btw are also Pirates of the Carribean and Baywatch.

It is.

Okay, That is impressive.

That is hard to counter, unless you wanna hear that Fifty Shades of Grey only had less admissions than Fack Ju Göhte 3 and DM3 this year (and in the end TLJ). So our Top 5 right now is Fack Ju Göhte 3, DM3, Fifty Shades, B&tB and F&F8 and in the end TLJ will take the first place.

In the top 10 btw are also Pirates of the Carribean and Baywatch.

Grauenhaft :gold:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Ich entkomme dem Trailer nicht. Was allerdings wirklich witzig ist dass alle anderen hier nicht verstehen worüber wir überhaupt reden :hahaha:

Translation: The trailer to The Commuter is bad. I dont like the way trains are depicted in it.

Was ist passiert?  Warum sprechen wir jetzt Deutsch?

Edited by LinksterAC

4 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Ist der Film von denen nicht Hotdog?

Ja, definitiv und vlt. auch besser so;)

1 minute ago, Brainbug said:

Grauenhaft :gold:

I actually liked B&tB, but apart from that yes, it definitely is.

2 minutes ago, LinksterAC said:

Was ist passiert?  Warum sprechen wir jetzt Deutsch?

I think we are speaking german, because we talked about german films and they are mostly outright horrible.

• Like 1