Plain Old Tele

Important Staff Update -- "That'll do, pig... that'll do"

• Community Manager

You all said Tele was the puppet master and the real admin in charge. But now you see I'm the one in charge. He has lost his mind and not the genius you all made him out to be.

In all seriousness, during the last years, Tele was perhaps the ideal staff member. Fair, active, and always wise, I could always rely on him being an excellent leader of the community. On behalf of the staff, we will miss him and wish him well in the future.

He has been gifted with a Gold Account for life and if he ever wishes to return to the staff, there will always be room for him.

This is truly an end of an era but as with many endings, also the beginning of a new one.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Tele always stood out as someone too reasonable and mature to spend his precious time moderating us lowly fanboys.

And I knew this day would come.

I guess I said one Mad Max Fury Road insult joke too many.

Either way, I hope Tele stops in every now and then especially now that we can get full blown drunk Tele or troll Tele without restraint.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Scene a few hours ago in the Staff Room:

===

Tele, I so understand where you're coming from.  Admining (and modding) is a tough gig, especially for a place as passionate as this.

So I won't cry for the breaking of the Fellowship.  Instead I will toast all the good times here.

nxNoWeB.gif

So long and thanks for all the fish, @Just Tele:)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1