40 minutes ago, NamakFiskKa said:

Right thread ??

https://deadline.com/2018/04/warner-bros-melissa-mccarthy-comedy-superintelligence-michael-b-jordan-just-mercy-1202373177/

In addition, the studio set a date for an untitled ConjuringUniverse film, which will be bow July 3, 2019. No other details on that, but the New Line franchise’s spinoff The Nun will bow September 13 this year.

The Crooked Man?

Update: 

Insidious Chapter 4 

January 5th, 2018

Opening Weekend: $29,600,000

Domestic Total: $67,000,000

Worldwide Total: $166,000,000

Winchester 

February 2nd, 2018

Opening Weekend: $9,250,000

Domestic Total: $25,000,000

Worldwide Total: $44,100,000

Strangers: Prey at Night 

March 9th, 2018

Opening Weekend: $10,400,000

Domestic Total: $24,400,000

Worldwide Total: $26,600,000

A Quiet Place 

April 6th, 2018

Opening Weekend: $50,000,000

Domestic Total: $148,100,000

Worldwide Total: $235,300,000

Truth or Dare 

April 13th, 2018

Opening Weekend: $18,660,000

Domestic Total: $35,300,000

Worldwide Total: $47,800,000

No horrors come out in May, so here’s a look at the rest of 2018:

Hereditary 8th June, 2018

The First Purge July 4th, 2018

The Meg 10th August, 2018

Slenderman 24th August 2018

The Nun 7th September, 2018

Hellfest 12th October 2018

Halloween October 19th, 2018

Overlord 26th October, 2018

Two big stories tonight:

Alexandre Aja (Hills Have Eyes, Piranha, High Tension, P2) is directing CRAWL for Paramount with Sam Raimi producing.

Blumhouse start shooting HAPPY DEATH DAY 2 for Universal this month! The original lead cast are returning. 

• Like 2

On 5/4/2018 at 7:28 PM, Krissykins said:

Just got back from Strangers: Prey at Night and was underwhelmed. Some cool moments. That lead actress was irritating though. 

Hey, are you planning on seeing the British horror anthology film Ghost Stories by any chance? I heard it's excellent.

4 hours ago, Slambros said:

Hey, are you planning on seeing the British horror anthology film Ghost Stories by any chance? I heard it's excellent.

I was going to see it in cinemas here about 5 weeks ago but it came and went so fast I missed it. For some silly reason, they released it on the same day as A Quiet Place! 

2 hours ago, Krissykins said:

I was going to see it in cinemas here about 5 weeks ago but it came and went so fast I missed it. For some silly reason, they released it on the same day as A Quiet Place! 

Ouch. I'm sure that impeded sales. No one csn outright predict a smash hit lile that, but they still should have known better.

I'm sure Ghost Stories will come to DVD/on-demand soon; I heard it's a very good horror film, and I think it'll probably end up as one of the year's best.

If Revenge plays in your local cinema go see it! Really recommend it.

Starts a bit slow but when that something happens in the of the 1st act the movie changes gears from 0 to 100. It's one of the most violent and bloodiest movies I have ever seen. Even I that don't really shy away from these moments, sometimes I had to cover my eyes a little bit from what was happening on screen.

French directors are killing it in the horror genre.

• Like 1

On 14/05/2018 at 11:06 PM, stephanos13 said:

If Revenge plays in your local cinema go see it! Really recommend it.

Starts a bit slow but when that something happens in the of the 1st act the movie changes gears from 0 to 100. It's one of the most violent and bloodiest movies I have ever seen. Even I that don't really shy away from these moments, sometimes I had to cover my eyes a little bit from what was happening on screen.

French directors are killing it in the horror genre.

That’s great, Deadpool 2 is out here (came out yesterday) but we’re going to see Revenge tonight!

Looking forward to it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JB33 said:

I'm just here (im)patiently waiting for the NUN trailer.

There's been a severe drought of an actual "supernatural" horror movie and probably won't this summer.

Maybe people will get more attracted and more looking forward to it if Nun fulfills the criteria of the definitive scary movie of the season/year.

2 hours ago, NamakFiskKa said:

There's been a severe drought of an actual "supernatural" horror movie and probably won't this summer.

Maybe people will get more attracted and more looking forward to it if Nun fulfills the criteria of the definitive scary movie of the season/year.

Maybe it'll be definitive for the Autumn season, but I think A Quiet Place took hold of Spring, and I think Hereditary will take hold of summer. And I heard that Hereditary is supernatural as well...

2 hours ago, stephanos13 said:

Post your thoughts  afterwards. ;)

It was great!! The French do love to throw around the blood!!

Lead Actress was great too. Some of the injury detail was hard to watch. The film overall was maybe a bit too long? But I really enjoyed it, great pay off and some very interesting, unique shots and gore!  

• Like 1