Random2

WOOF WOOF MEOW MEOW QUACK QUACK

Yikes! Expecting HUGE things from this, but over CW's OW is too crazy for me! Out. 150's at the absolute highest, though 130's is where I'm seeing. 

Though if  it somehow did manage this, I'd put 500 DOM on the table. I think this movie is going to have great legs no matter how high it opens. 

Edited by MovieMan89

24 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Yyyyyyeah, no, dude. Bigger pre-sales than Civil War do not mean it will have a bigger opening.

It's probably gonna hit Deadpool/Suicide Squad range.

I was doing the club on That One Guy's behalf. I think it will land in that range too. 

@ck5111

You need reasons to open a club.  Give us 3 reasons why you think this is going to open to the amount you said.  Edit it into your first post.  What's the significance of 179.96 million?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Out, it's a bold club, but absolutely crazy. Thinking around 130m at this point.

6 minutes ago, Goffe said:

Now, that's a bold ass club.

I'm out. Thinking whatever Wonder Woman opened to. 

$103m. I think it'll open much higher then that though. Buzz and presales seem very strong, though the final numbers will come down to reviews.

Edited by Fancyarcher

2 hours ago, baumer said:

@ck5111

You need reasons to open a club.  Give us 3 reasons why you think this is going to open to the amount you said.  Edit it into your first post.  What's the significance of 179.96 million?

I'm out of my own club, this is lunacy!