Alli

Weekend Thread | 3-day estimates (per BOM): J 27M, TP 18.6M, TC 13.45M, I:TLK 12.14M, TGS 11.8M, TLJ 11.28M, P2 10.62M, PM 10M

34 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Next week's runtimes w/out credits/trailers:

Phantom Thread: 2:04 (Attachments: 7 Days in Entebbe, Tully)

Forever My Girl: 1:40 (Attachcments: The Miracle Season, I Can Only Imagine)

Den of Thieves: 2:13 (Attachment: Gringo)

12 Strong: 2:03 (Attachments unknown. My predictions are 15:17 to Paris and Game Night)

I don't even know what Forever My Girl is.

Just now, narniadis said:

A less than 100m total for the Post is only disappointing to the handful of us that are watching the 2017 100m+ List and hoping to set a new goal. We need The Post in order to do it.

It could do it legs are strong but I think it'll do more than Spielberg's last few films with the exception of Lincoln. 

Looks like Ready Player One will be Spielberg's first film in a decade to debut at number 1 and probably his highest grossing as well since Indiana Jones. 

3 minutes ago, narniadis said:

A less than 100m total for the Post is only disappointing to the handful of us that are watching the 2017 100m+ List and hoping to set a new goal. We need The Post in order to do it.

The Post fails to deliver.

:sparta:

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • Disbelief 3

Audience scores:

Paddington: 91%

The Post: 65%

Proud Mary: 56%

The Commuter: 55%

The Post is definitely being bogged down by conservative trolls. Proud Mary's audience score isn't good, but I was expecting much worse. The Commuter's legs are probably going to suck.

• Like 1

Paddington is probably right on track to match the original, which is always where expectations should have been. 100 was a big long shot all along. Would be nice to see it have even better legs than the first though because you're probably a sadist and a serial killer if you see that movie and say something bad about it.