Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM Y3 - Advanced Schedule

5 hours ago, Xillix said:

This creates an actual problem though because it puts Cycle on the same day as Doom - both with IMAX reserved and Doom had the date first.

Take the IMAX.

I am there for the Friday the 13th :)

IMAX wouldn't really boost Cycle of the Werewolf that much anyway. It is low in CGI and not really an epic picture. It is much more like It and classic Universal Monster Horror films. 

2 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

And it’s two horror movies on OW.

It is Friday the 13th.....what do you think people are gonna wanna watch to get scared. I am not talking about gamers but a GA audience. 

This

header_65EYjQz-460x215.jpg

or this

cycle-of-the-werewolf-church.jpg

3 minutes ago, Hiccup23 said:

2017 It?

Yeah.

Dancing Pennywise... giant Pennywise... the cartoonish-looking painting lady monster... the laughable headless kid... the overabundance of distractingly bad VFX was one of my main issues tbh.

So since Part I will probably go up on Monday - what are people thinking for a realistic deadline for Part I of Year 3?

Also, any thoughts on how to keep from having the IMAX every week issue once those floodgates open? >.> 

@Rorschach @cookie @4815162342 @The Shape of Pasta @Ethan Hunt @Bastien @Alpha @Electric @Hiccup23 @YourMother the Edgelord

19 minutes ago, Xillix said:

So since Part I will probably go up on Monday - what are people thinking for a realistic deadline for Part I of Year 3?

I feel March 31st (or April 1st since it's a Sunday) should be the hard deadline but mid-March can be made the soft deadline (i.e if enough films are posted we can close it by then).

Edited by cookie
  • Like 3

Mid-March gives me enough time. 

I have a few films to fine tune (should take me a week) and then writing Dark Side will take about 10-12 days. Trying to just do 45 minutes of writing each day for that film.

David will be completed when completed. 

• Like 2

So okay not to harp on it but.

Why would we put off the Part I thread until Friday? What purpose does that serve? It's not like it affects the deadline...

Like RIGHT after the Oscars isn't a great idea because people will still be distracted but what's wrong with sometime Monday?