Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM Y3 - Advanced Schedule

13 minutes ago, Xillix said:

So okay not to harp on it but.

Why would we put off the Part I thread until Friday? What purpose does that serve? It's not like it affects the deadline...

Like RIGHT after the Oscars isn't a great idea because people will still be distracted but what's wrong with sometime Monday? 

Gives a little breather, people don't have to change gears and amp up immediately.

4 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Gives a little breather, people don't have to change gears and amp up immediately.

No one has to anyway though; again, doesn't affect the deadline. Since so many people seem to be so far in it just seems like keeping them from putting their work up just because? 

I mean if people are set on Friday it's not an issue, I just don't see the point XD 

7 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Says the guy who spent $200 million on a Peter Jackson Bionicle movie and thought it'd be a cinematic universe ;) 

Okay MV Pictures.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Haha 1