Eric Atreides

West Side Story | 10 DEC 2021 | RIP Stephen Sondheim | Comes to Disney+ March 2nd

1 hour ago, KeepItU25071906 said:

Yeah, yeah: critics, cinemascore, etc.

Here' the bottom line: Did you see the movie?

Baby Driver, yes sure, why ? Do you think I am specially better at saying if someone was good or bad in it, than anyone else and that my opinion could be relevant in any way to anyone ?

2 hours ago, Barnack said:

Do you think I am specially better at saying if someone was good or bad in it, than anyone else and that my opinion could be relevant in any way to anyone ?

I'm think if you are going to the thetre and paying your own money for the ticket you opinion is much more significant for you than any other. As mine- for me. My opinion about Elgort's acting skills you've already read. And now I have 0 desire to make an any contribution to this movie's BO.

Edited by KeepItU25071906

16 hours ago, KeepItU25071906 said:

I'm think if you are going to the thetre and paying your own money for the ticket you opinion is much more significant for you than any other

That sound really trivial, I am not sure why would anyone be interested in it too.

It's funny there's so much hate here but when the Kingsman guy gets casted to play "Elton John but with muscles" you go oh what an inspiring casting choice. In the Billionaire Boys club (a bad movie) Ansel pretty much wipes the floor with that guy despite not having the showier role.

Ansolo has been good so far and he 'll only get better. This forum will see the light eventually.