Eric Atreides

West Side Story | 10 DEC 2021 | RIP Stephen Sondheim | Comes to Disney+ March 2nd

Did I miss something? What is the hate on Elgort (aside from that he has been a shitty actor in his roles thus far) on here and Twitter? I don't see any criminal proceeding against...? What is the issue?

On 4/26/2021 at 8:18 PM, excel1 said:

Did I miss something? What is the hate on Elgort (aside from that he has been a shitty actor in his roles thus far) on here and Twitter? I don't see any criminal proceeding against...? What is the issue?

Same old same old social media nonsense of trying to derail someone's career before any facts have surfaced. Ex-girlfriend of his is claiming emotional abuse or some such thing and people are up in arms because she was 17 and he was 20.

• Knock It Off 1

About that "planetary blockbuster", someone on awardsworthy speculates that it will be WSS. They say this guy, who's someone with knowledge of the festival, hinted at WSS in a tweet. It will be weird to have the premiere so many months in advance. Has it ever occurred before?

3 minutes ago, Maggie said:

About that "planetary blockbuster", someone on awardsworthy speculates that it will be WSS. They say this guy, who's someone with knowledge of the festival, hinted at WSS in a tweet. It will be weird to have the premiere so many months in advance. Has it ever occurred before?

I feel like this happens not infrequently, especially with Cannes and Venice. 

5 hours ago, Cmasterclay said:

Saw the preview for this last night. Still have no idea what the rationale for this is. They didn't change the time period, the archaic racial politics of it, the general style....

By a preview, you mean they showed a theatrical exclusive clip or something? Or just the trailer that's online. Just based on the trailer itself, I think the style feels pretty different to the original adaptation.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2021 at 9:18 PM, excel1 said:

I agree. Can we please change the title of the thread to something less...scandalous? Especially when there's been no further developments since the story came out exactly a year ago. Let's not give the "#MeToo is the modern day Salem witch hunt" crowd any sort of ammunition thank you.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

i mean who is Chu not better than tho?

Reveal hidden contents

Jem and the Holograms suggests otherwise