YM!

This **** is Bananas: Rampage as WB 2018 DOM highest grosser

In or Out  

42 members have voted

1. 1. IN or OUT

• IN: King Kong ain’t got shit on me
    • OUT: The Rock sucks

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/18/2018 at 03:00 PM

It's only got to beat Fantastic Beasts and Aquaman, although wouldn't surprise me if Aquaman moves to feb 2019. Its also got a strong release date. I don't think either FB or AQ will get to 200M so this is very possible. I mean still unlikely. But why the fuck not? IN

Edited by Treeing Me Apart
  • Like 1

I'm not saying this will perform terribly, but Fantastic Beasts has a sequel coming out. I'm a big fan of the Rock. I met the man at the premiere of Furious 8 and Hercules. There's a reason his charisma carries beyond the screen, because he's an absolute gentleman to the fans. I just don't see this topping Grindelwald. There's too much competition in the wake of Rampage's release.

On 1/21/2018 at 7:37 PM, Porthos said:

Have to admit, I was a little underwhelmed by the TV spot today.

Out.

Sometimes the gut reaction works after all.

(please don't bring up the minor fact that I'm "IN" the 130m+ club :ph34r:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lothar said:

FB2 or Aquabro will be taking the crown

Is Mowgli still getting a release in 2018 ?

Hard to predict that one specially without any trailers yet, talking animals have been huge, Jungle Book is one of the biggest movie franchise of all time, but a lot of but.

FB2 could have an hard time doing more than FB1 and Aquabro could do also in that range, making it somewhat possible for Mowgli I guess ?

3 hours ago, Barnack said:

Is Mowgli still getting a release in 2018 ?

Hard to predict that one specially without any trailers yet, talking animals have been huge, Jungle Book is one of the biggest movie franchise of all time, but a lot of but.

FB2 could have an hard time doing more than FB1 and Aquabro could do also in that range, making it somewhat possible for Mowgli I guess ?

Mowgli feels much closer to another fairy tale bomb for Warner like Pan and Jack the Giant Slayer than anywhere near being their biggest movie of the year even if everything they have for 2018 underperforms.