filmlover

90th Academy Awards nominations

1 minute ago, Morieris said:

No way in hell. And the Academy cares less about misconduct than the ordinary movie fan, and they're pretty indifferent to abuse. 

We need a shakeup because the entire award season so far has been super predictable besides "This is Me" Winning best song at the Globes (Seriously, what?)

It's most likely winning the Oscar too.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

It's most likely winning the Oscar too.

I will never stop YELLING if it does. But Disney, for some reason, has a habit of NOT nominating the best songs from their movies lately. 

How Far I'll Go was not better than Where You Are. The end credits version of Remember me is not better than literally any other time it's sung in the film. I get why they picked that particular version but just manipulate the end of the version Bratt sings and let him sing it.

• Like 1

Alright here we go. Wish they would just say the nominations off the bat though.

Just now, New Year New Panda said:

How flawed will my new prediction system turn out to be?  Let’s see

I'd say you have a chance of everything you listed being right, being 50 / 50. Will know soon enough. 

• Like 1