FTF

The Complete Indiana Jones Blu-Ray Collection Announced! Fall 2012

A little too pricey for me at this time, since I own the 4th already. Will wait for a magical $50 price point.

You might be waiting awhile unfortunately...it retails for $100, but will be 30% off and $70 on amazon and best buy the first couple weeks, but it won't drop to $50 till maybe next year. Edited by FTF

You might be waiting awhile unfortunately...it retails for $100, but will be 30% and $70 on amazon and best buy the first couple weeks, but it won't drop to $50 till maybe next year.

Holding hope for the Holidays (Black Friday). The Star Wars set hasn't got much cheaper than its initial price, I think the lowest its been is 70, so that doesn't spell good things for me but I'm a bit tight on money and have really cracked down on spending, so I'll wait.

Holding hope for the Holidays (Black Friday). The Star Wars set hasn't got much cheaper than its initial price, I think the lowest its been is 70, so that doesn't spell good things for me but I'm a bit tight on money and have really cracked down on spending, so I'll wait.

Yeah, I was thinking of waiting until black Friday as well (to get it as a gift for my brother), so fingers crossed it'll be like $50-60 on amazon around then.

I love these films but are they really worth it? What more can they put on here? Spielberg won't do commentary for his films, so what other extras can they add? And if its just for the look of it, I'll pass.

I love these films but are they really worth it? What more can they put on here? Spielberg won't do commentary for his films, so what other extras can they add? And if its just for the look of it, I'll pass.

I bought it. I get sucked in to whatever best format is available :PJust like the Titanic blu ray,there is about 2 more things added from the previous 3 movie dvd set other than the 4th movie. Those are 2 added behind the scenes features for Raiders Edited by 75live

I just think this BR stuff is getting carried away. $100.00 for four films that I have alread spent $100.00 on? It just seems excessive.

I got it for around $60. No way would I have paid $100 for it.Besides, it is the only way I would have gotten Crystal Skull since it was included :P Edited by 75live

Pass.Blu-rays actually diminish the experience of older movies for me because back then the make-up and effects weren't as sophisticated and watching in higher resolution reveals many of the tricks employed at that time.

• Like 1

Pass.Blu-rays actually diminish the experience of older movies for me because back then the make-up and effects weren't as sophisticated and watching in higher resolution reveals many of the tricks employed at that time.

give a try, they are very good even on blu-ray (I mean INDY :)), and even at THAT TIME years ago, good 35mm projector have better resolution then blu-ray...

It came down to $55.00 at Future Shop this weekend and i was tempted to buy it but again, the extras are the only thing I'd be buying it for, so I passed. Instead I bought Goodfellas, Falling Down and Tango and Cash on BR and Friday the 13th uncut on DVD for less than $50.00.