Neo

Top Gun Maverick | May 27, 2022 | Catch it in theaters...again on December 2nd! | Comes to Paramount+ on December 22!

5 minutes ago, John Marston said:

awesome trailer. Gave me chills. 

but what the hell happened to Ed Harris? He looks almost like a corpse. Didst' even recognize his voice 

He just looks like a guy who loves to be in the sun. His skin is aged from the sub but looks healthy to me.

The cinematography. The score. The Cruise. Exquisite.

However, I must keep my expectations in check. Kosinski makes good looking films that are rather dull with the human element. Than again, it's Top Gun. Hyped!

Edited by ThePhasmid
  • Like 1

As an 80’s kid whose cherished first CD album he bought - the soundtrack to Top Gun.....well this trailer played like Star Wars for me.  Got very emotional. 

It looks beautiful. What a hero the man is. 

There will be tears abound everywhere right now as many clap their eyes on this tonight. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HesAPooka said:

I think maybe you underestimated just how big the original movie was.

i've heard it was big. i'm just saying that the number of dislikes for this movie on youtube is quite big.

i also don't think kosinski was a good choice of director for this. i doubt he can do kitsch. looks like they copied scenes from the first movie. not very creative

Edited by Alli
  • Like 1