Neo

Top Gun Maverick | May 27, 2022 | Catch it in theaters...again on December 2nd! | Comes to Paramount+ on December 22!

Damn literally man vs machine. .WOuld be an interesting concept. Maverick must win but seeingthe

journey of all should be incredible. They have to come up with some very cool  material and music to make this

worthy of the original my friend. :).. Are you excited as well Neo buddy! :). I know this film is a bit before your time.

4 hours ago, HesAPooka said:

probably the first Cruise movie I'm not excited about, but if the rumor of Kosinski directing is true then I'm a bit more upbeat about it as I know it'll at least be visually cool and probably have a kick ass soundtrack. 

but it will be extremely boring movie. Oblivion is so boring that it put me to sleep.

2 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

I like Val, and loved his recent AMA, but whenever an actor does this, it's a sign that they have nothing to do with the project...and that the project wants nothing to do with them. 

Just now, Macleod said:

I like Val, and loved his recent AMA, but whenever an actor does this, it's a sign that they have nothing to do with the project...and that the project wants nothing to do with them. 

I think he will be back, if just for a cameo at least

1 hour ago, John Marston said:

I think he will be back, if just for a cameo at least

Would be nice to see him for a cameo, but I bet that's all it'll be.  I expect Cruise to march straight into this after Mission, considering The Mummy will likely disappoint.