Neo

Top Gun Maverick | May 27, 2022 | Catch it in theaters...again on December 2nd! | Comes to Paramount+ on December 22!

I almost guarantee you the influenced by a director-actor relationship. Miles Teller had previously worked with the director, Joseph Krasinski, in the excellent firefighter film Only The Brave; the director has experience working with the actor, so it could certainly be one of those situations.

57 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

UK critics (empire, total film, telegraph, guardian to name a few) really don’t like Miles apparently lol

Cause Miles don't like journalists also)))

I think Miles is a great guy. Yeah, he's a tough sometimes, but I've read mostly good thing from actors which worked with hin. And, I repeat it, he is a great actor.

Internet bunnies again behaves like a naiv toddlers. Nothing new.

8 hours ago, Slambros said:

I almost guarantee you the influenced by a director-actor relationship. Miles Teller had previously worked with the director, Joseph Krasinski, in the excellent firefighter film Only The Brave; the director has experience working with the actor, so it could certainly be one of those situations.

Yeah, its likely a combination of him having a great agent, top-level socializing skills, connections in high places, and/or casting couch.

Don't like him as a choice, although I have to say I have zero objective/non shallow reasons for this.

IMO though, a reason Disney may be so successful over other studios is that they usually nail (likable) castings. Other studios can learn from this *shrugs*

6 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

no one likes the choice, but 90% of the box office will be because of Cruise, but no further sequels

at least no Scott Eastwood of Liam Hemsworth

I like it.

Call me crazy but i like good actors...

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 4:47 AM, McNerdy said:

Yeah, its likely a combination of him having a great agent, top-level socializing skills, connections in high places, and/or casting couch.

Don't like him as a choice, although I have to say I have zero objective/non shallow reasons for this.

IMO though, a reason Disney may be so successful over other studios is that they usually nail (likable) castings. Other studios can learn from this *shrugs*

I wonder if Teller is a member for the SuperAdventure Club.

31 minutes ago, Orestes said:

He's great if the character is supposed to be punchable.

This comment is the epitome of social media heard mentality. Dudes a great actor. Everyone loved him before and after whiplash, then he did a GQ interview and everyone went oh no he's not so nice in this interview lets hate him and copy paste the same punchable face comment on every post about him.