Neo

Top Gun Maverick | May 27, 2022 | Catch it in theaters...again on December 2nd! | Comes to Paramount+ on December 22!

I don't know anything about this movie but I just watched the latest trailer and it looks like at least one of the enemy planes is a Russian Su-57 which is their prototype 5th generation stealth jet.  So the bad guys are the Russians, I expect this to get a big media push in light of current events lmao

DMkY2CW.png

66160_d6a5340dc6ba221cbb8c46cb613b0460_8

38 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

I don't know anything about this movie but I just watched the latest trailer and it looks like at least one of the enemy planes is a Russian Su-57 which is their prototype 5th generation stealth jet.  So the bad guys are the Russians, I expect this to get a big media push in light of current events lmao

DMkY2CW.png

66160_d6a5340dc6ba221cbb8c46cb613b0460_8

This is like the 9th time this message has been posted in the thread 

On 4/8/2022 at 2:00 PM, BruiseCruise said:

John Campea for whatever his opinion is worth has repeatedly said the 15 minutes at cinemacon blew him away

I've been ringing this bell from the second I got out of that screening.  Again, they were going to show the full movie last August and pulled it the night before and replaced it with Clifford.  They are very very confident in this, as they should be.  

• Like 1

On 4/9/2022 at 1:06 PM, EmpireCity said:

I've been ringing this bell from the second I got out of that screening.  Again, they were going to show the full movie last August and pulled it the night before and replaced it with Clifford.  They are very very confident in this, as they should be.  

Exciting. Does Connelly have a significant role? And how's the song? 

I am bombarding you tonight.