Neo

Top Gun Maverick | May 27, 2022 | Catch it in theaters...again on December 2nd! | Comes to Paramount+ on December 22!

1 hour ago, Tim Hetmyer said:

But the Thing is You Could make a GREAT trailer of Top gun.it's Corny dialogue,Eye popping visuals and great soundtrack would make for a great trailer even if the movie is not particularly great.So the first footage Of Top Gun 2 Receiving bad Reception is not a good sign imo.

Have any proof besides a nobody on Twitter claiming it did?

Edited by John Marston

And I think the producers of this film have to be getting nervous at the steady stream of bad news from the Persian Gulf. An actual war with body bags comng home  which would be as divisive as Vietnam of the second Iraq war would not be good for this kind of movie. "Fun Actioin Movies" about the military are a hard sell when actual war happens.

Edited by dudalb

1 hour ago, Alli said:

I expect critics will have a field day with this one. Expect The Mummy reviews. Just a hunch i have had for a while. This movie didn't need to happen. Speaks of desperation of TC. Chasing that box office hit in all the wrong places...

And if all hell breaks lose in the Persian Gulf .....I don't even want to think about what the reveiwe would be like.

10 minutes ago, dudalb said:

And I think the producers of this film have to be getting nervous at the steady stream of bad news from the Persian Gulf. An actual war with body bags comng home  which would be as divisive as Vietnam of the second Iraq war would not be good for this kind of movie. "Fun Actioin Movies" about the military are a hard sell when actual war happens.

If Trump is president, there will be no war

18 minutes ago, Alli said:

Apparently, the comic con footage will be released online. This is a risky move so far in advance. If it sucks it will have one year of bad press.

Not difficult for them to choose good footage, just don't include scenes with Miles Teller.

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

This is kind of like Men in Black International or Ghostbusters 2016 for me. No interest whatsoever. As always though, I hope it does well for all those involved in the production.

4 hours ago, Alli said:

4 hours ago, Alli said:

C

OOF.could it be The Mummy bad ? Why didn't TC just do the Edge of tomorrow sequel ? Anyway, Twitter and internet will have a field day with this.Thus i hope it's at least passable than being downright awful.They are doing a comic con panel with trailer release, right ? it can't be that bad.  Edge of tomorrow had a comic con presentation too.

Edited by Tim Hetmyer

4 minutes ago, Tim Hetmyer said:

OOF.could it be The Mummy bad ? Why didn't TC just do the Edge of tomorrow sequel ?

EOT is awesome movie. Doing a sequel is another awful idea. Cruise is stuck doing these sequels/remakes. He's lacking career vision.

I predict this will be Mummy bad.

Just now, John Marston said:

This guy has 35 followers. Lol 

who cares how many followers he has? He's interested in aviation and he saw the trailer and says it sucks. It matches with what the other guy said about people hating the trailer a few weeks ago.

BTW Kardashians have millions of followers and i wouldn't trust them on anything. Having many followers doesn't make your opinion more valid