Neo

Top Gun Maverick | May 27, 2022 | Catch it in theaters...again on December 2nd! | Comes to Paramount+ on December 22!

3 minutes ago, Alli said:

i've heard it was big. i'm just saying that the number of dislikes for this movie on youtube is quite big.

i also don't think kosinski was the good choice of director for this. i doubt he can do kitsch. looks like they copied scenes from the first movie. not very creative

Lies. Right now it’s at 19k vs 263 dislikes on the main trailer upload. 

• Like 1

btw this looks bad, but i didn't like the original either. it's lame but predictable that they went with "nothing has changed about him as a person in 35 years cos that's how you liked him." it's probably gonna be the same goddamn movie but he's shooting down drones or whatever to make it modern. yeah yeah there's the jacket and the bike and the volleyball. neat if that's your thing. probably some new version of Danger Zone by imagine dragons and a new take my breath away by ariana grande is in order too.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

btw this looks bad, but i didn't like the original either. it's lame but predictable that they went with "nothing has changed about him as a person in 35 years cos that's how you liked him." it's probably gonna be the same goddamn movie but he's shooting down drones or whatever to make it modern. yeah yeah there's the jacket and the bike and the volleyball. neat if that's your thing. probably some new version of Danger Zone by imagine dragons and a new take my breath away by ariana grande is in order too.

I think Jon Hamm exists in this movie to tell us one thing

madmendon.gif

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

the conservative Hollywood elite love it

I'm not surprised by this as a conservative. That audience should never be underestimated, as proven by successes like American Sniper. This is absolutely capable of exceeding expectations because of that audience.

Anyone on here who doesn’t think that trailer is awesome is clearly showing their age. These damn millennials. 

Go take selfies on Snapchat and talk to your school friends on Fortnite whilst the rest of us fawn over a trailer for a real blockbuster event incoming...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Knock It Off 1