Neo

Top Gun Maverick | May 27, 2022 | Catch it in theaters...again on December 2nd! | Comes to Paramount+ on December 22!

2 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

it takes 4 screen writers to write Top Gun 2, wow

Outside that is pretty standard (it is probably more with full off uncredited people giving input outside those 4), try to come with a good story for a top gun 2 (one that would pass the studio test) movie, it is really a big big challenge, that if they pull off in a good movie, that would earn those paycheck.

I'm fine with Kosinski. I loved Oblivion, hated Tron 2 but I put that  more down to the fact I hate Tron. 

M83? A Hollywood score return after the junk that was Junk. 

Kosinski or however you spell it might be a decent choice.  Tron Legacy can suck it but I watched Oblivion again recently and still liked it.  I actually skimmed through RT to see what critics were saying about it at the time and this quote from the Chicago Sun-Times is my favorite:   If nothing else, "Oblivion" will go down in film history as the movie where Tom Cruise pilots a white, sperm-shaped craft into a giant space uterus.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 1