Neo

Top Gun Maverick | May 27, 2022 | Catch it in theaters...again on December 2nd! | Comes to Paramount+ on December 22!

13 hours ago, DAJK said:

In an effort to move the convo away from covid for once, I watched Collateral last night. Damn, I'd love to see Cruise play another villain someday. 

Rumor has it he is a real life "Dr Evil " inside the scientilogy structure.

His laugh says it all really.

Their Goal : World Domination.

Edited by The Futurist

9 minutes ago, antovolk said:

Merry Christmas

Surprised they didn't go to next year although I suppose if Tenet ends up blinking to Christmas and claiming the IMAX screens they can just move it again. Most of this year's planned holiday releases are likely gonna end up moving to 2021 to make way for all the delayed spring/summer movies anyway.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Surprised they didn't go to next year although I suppose if Tenet ends up blinking to Christmas and claiming the IMAX screens they can just move it again. Most of this year's planned holiday releases are likely gonna end up moving to 2021 to make way for all the delayed spring/summer movies anyway.

I'm thinking WW84 moves to Christmas too. Idk about Tenet

Just now, Maggie said:

I'm thinking WW84 moves to Christmas too. Idk about Tenet

Tenet will probably end up going to early October to take the Gravity/A Star Is Born/Joker spot if it ends up moving if WB really wants to go all in on positioning it as an awards contender.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Tenet will probably end up going to early October to take the Gravity/A Star Is Born/Joker spot if it ends up moving if WB really wants to go all in on positioning it as an awards contender.

I think WB will do that for In The Heights instead 

10 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

I think WB will do that for In The Heights instead 

In the heights apparently has a lot of work to be completed as per Lin Manuel Miranda, so its very doubtful it gets done in time for October.

17 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Both Wonder Woman and Tenet were filmed using IMAX cameras, so either of them moving to Christmas screws things up for this movie.

• Like 2

Just now, grim22 said:

In the heights apparently has a lot of work to be completed as per Lin Manuel Miranda, so its very doubtful it gets done in time for October.

Yeah, I'm guessing In the Heights will end up taking Godzilla vs. Kong's spot while that goes to 2021.

2 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Could see WB still moving Tenet here and IMAX just ends up giving this film limited IMAX screenings. I'd say Tenet is a way larger priority for IMAX than this.

I think Wonder Woman makes way more sense because Tenet will be targeting the same audience and both Top Gun and Tenet will be hurt. With Wonder Woman there is enough of a different audience for both movies to thrive.