MaxAggressor

Weekend Thread | Estimates (per DHD) ~ MR:TDC 23M, J 15.8M, H 9.8M, TGS 9.3M, TP 8.7M, 12S/DoT 7.9M, TSOW 5.7M, P2 5.5M, TLJ 4M, TBOEM 3.6M

As for Hostiles, it brought in $370k from preview showings at 1,893 locations on Thursday night. This is $170k ahead of what The Promise brought in before opening with $4.1 million and virtually on par with the $365k brought in by Free State of Jones before it opened with $7.5 million.

• Like 2

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4363&p=.htm

As for Hostiles, it brought in $370k from preview showings at 1,893 locations on Thursday night. This is $170k ahead of what The Promise brought in before opening with $4.1 million and virtually on par with the $365k brought in by Free State of Jones before it opened with $7.5 million.

5 minutes ago, Tree Billboards said:

:whosad:

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

:hahaha: 

18 minutes ago, MaxAggressor said:

Nope. It was Dylan O'Brien.

Originally scheduled to open on Feb. 17 last year, Death Cure was delayed following O’Brien being seriously injured during filming in March 2016. Death Cure was pushed to Feb. 9 then to this weekend.

13 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Image result for ooo gif

9 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Searched for Logan Lerman - Dylan O Brien and one of the search results was a tumblr page dedicated to Andrew Garfield and Dylan O’Brien slashfic, including this

tumblr_mzo51v1B091qidf38o3_r1_250.gif

Original

giphy.gif

Eh all white guys look the same

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 2

Counting $321.6M, Sony’ mammoth Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle is expected to take second with a -25% dip in weekend 6 with an estimated $14M-$15M. It will overtake last summer’s Spider-Man: Homecoming ($334.2M) to become the fourth highest grossing title for the Culver City studio at the domestic B.O. behind Spider-Man ($403.7M), Spider-Man 2 ($373.5M) and Spider-Man 3 ($336.5M).

Going with the lower end of the range, Jumanji 2 will be at [321.6+14] = 335.6 million. So it'll comfortably go past SM:H at the end of this weekend. Using the NATM multi from here on out, Jumanji 2 could potentially finish with [335.6+(14x3.559)] = 382.583 million.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

This is going to be the Weekend Thread, it just has Maze Runner Thursday night Preview numbers to lead it off.

The actual Thursday daily numbers thread is indeed a different focus. 

I know that. I created this one myself. How could I not know?? ;) :D I also created a Thursday Numbers thread and a2knet also created one for Thursday. This thread has the most traffic atm and the Mods are more likely to look at the posts in here thoroughly or at-least glance at what's being posted. So it might catch their attention that there are 2 Thursday threads open at the same time and then they'll take the necessary step to merge the two.

Edited by MaxAggressor

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Oh shit, Warner Brothers isn't doing previews for The 15:17 to Paris :ohmygod: 

Everything about that movie screams "disaster" to me. Clint using his famous "one take only" method on those dudes who have no acting experience whatsoever, nothing could go wrong there!

• Like 5