MaxAggressor

Weekend Thread | Estimates (per DHD) ~ MR:TDC 23M, J 15.8M, H 9.8M, TGS 9.3M, TP 8.7M, 12S/DoT 7.9M, TSOW 5.7M, P2 5.5M, TLJ 4M, TBOEM 3.6M

1 minute ago, DAR said:

Radcliffe is at least trying to attempt a career outside Potter.  But not sure what Rupert Grint is doing these days

Looks like he’s acting in TV shows in the UK based on IMDB. The true forgotten actor from the big 3 YA series is Taylor Lautner whom Hollywood tried to make into the next action star and failed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Looks like he’s acting in TV shows in the UK based on IMDB. The true forgotten actor from the big 3 YA series is Taylor Lautner whom Hollywood tried to make into the next action star and failed.

He did have Grown Ups 2

• Haha 1

Just now, DAR said:

I wonder if Grint looks at Dominhall Gleason and thinks I could at least have done Peter Rabbit 

While watching TV today an ad for Peter Rabbit came on and my wife’s face had this “WTF is this shit” expression because she hadn’t heard of the movie at all. It was equal parts revulsion and disbelief that it’s an actual movie.

• Like 1

Just now, grim22 said:

While watching TV today an ad for Peter Rabbit came on and my wife’s face had this “WTF is this shit” expression because she hadn’t heard of the movie at all. It was equal parts revulsion and disbelief that it’s an actual movie.

Which means it will gross double what Paddington 2 is going to make

14 minutes ago, DAR said:

Which means it will gross double what Paddington 2 is going to make

i hope gnomes2 does not beat paddington2. gnomes2's trailer does end with a showstopper...

inx960x640.jpg vs maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, grim22 said:

I agree with you here. Almost all the references in pop culture are from the first movie. Catching Fire was really good and earned a lot of money, but its like the Beauty and the Beast remake, it was big when released and now when someone says Beauty and the Beast the reference is to the animated movie.

Catching Fire is too good to be compared to the absolute garbage that is BATB

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noctis said:

BTW, guys:

baumer saw DH1 three times. He saw DH2 twice. Gave DH1 a 9 and gave DH2 a 7.5. He hated HBP, but liked OoTP enough. 

So, yeah, baum-baum...not buying it too much.

Times change.

've just realized that the Potter films don't age well and my enjoyment of them was fleeting back in the day. The series should have been three films at the most but instead we get 25 films with a bunch of filler and it takes Harry Potter 8 movies before he actually fights the bad guy. Sorry buddy I tried to give it a chance back in the day but it has not age well at all so forgive me for saying that it sucks but it sucks.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, DAR said:

He did have Grown Ups 2

Even as someone who never thought he had any acting talent, even I feel sorry for him looking at his IMDB page. I mean his most notable role outside of Twilight is uncredited Frat Boy Andy in Grown Ups 2. That's just sad. He got literally one shot from Hollywood with Abduction and failed miserably and that was game over. 

Edited by MovieMan89

45 minutes ago, grim22 said:

He was Van Sant's new twink for a while. I guess that movie never got made.

12 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Even as someone who never thought he had any acting talent, even I feel sorry for him looking at his IMDB page. I mean his most notable role outside of Twilight is uncredited Frat Boy Andy in Grown Ups 2. That's just sad. He got literally one shot from Hollywood with Abduction and failed miserably and that was game over. 

IIRC, he was supposed to be in the Max Steel movie from last year and was also supposed to be in Stretch Armstrong before that got shelved.

yeah taylor lautner bombing out as soon as twilight finished was pretty predictable. he sucks he's like sub chris klein level bad. i mean look at the guy he can't exactly go to cannes and team up with french auteurs for some street cred like the others did he looks like a real dummy.