Cassie516

Do you think Disney will remake 'Pocahontas'?

Eh, I think they'd make live action Black Cauldron (aren't they, but it's under the name of the original book series) before Pocahontas, and though the water's always changing, I can't imagine the day might send us a live action Pocahontas remake any time soon. 

• Like 1

Maybe, they use a mix of what they did for Moana and what Terrence Malick Pocahontas movie achieved to deal with the language barrier and the weird for modern day age gap.

But I imagine it would be in the bottom of the list of projects.

I hope, Pocahontas is a really underrated Disney film. adjusted for Inflation it also made almost $300m. at this rate I'd say it's bound to happen at some point, probably with more changes then most Disney films though.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2018 at 1:53 PM, RandomYojimbo said:

I'm going to say no. At least not for a long time. It's not a classic Disney film. There are other reasons, besides historical inaccuracies why it won't be made. It is very...of it's time.

But then again, Pete's Dragon wasn't a classic Disney film either. In fact, there's no chance the original film was more notable than Pocahontas.

• Like 1