Frozen

MA | May 31 2019 | Octavia Spencer, Luke Evans, Juliette Lewis | Blumhouse & Universal | Tate Taylor directing

29 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

With so much stuff out on that weekend (remember Rocketman. Don't get me started on the holdovers), I feel like the marketplace is a bit too crowded for that. This feels more like a Truth or Dare style run, at least at the moment

Putting it under spoiler tags just in case this actually happens

Hide contents

Feel like the big twist here will be that the teens' parents used to bully her, so now she's getting revenge on the kids or something.

ma krueger?

13 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

I'm already rooting for her to ride this to the Oscars next year for a nomination. In LEAD actress.

If Universal could do it for Get Out and Daniel, and AMPAS is still desperate to get the eyes of the common man on it's overly bloated rich parade show.....

1 hour ago, BK007 said:

When your last shot shows you all the victims...why would anyone still watch it? 

Because we don’t know if they are actually dead there. Or if that scene is even in the film. Trailers can be deceiving. 

On 2/14/2019 at 9:29 AM, Morieris said:

I'm already rooting for her to ride this to the Oscars next year for a nomination. In LEAD actress.

If Universal could do it for Get Out and Daniel, and AMPAS is still desperate to get the eyes of the common man on it's overly bloated rich parade show.....

Lupita and Octavia nominated in the Lead for horror would be the best thing ever. Seriously. both look phenomenal. 

• Like 1

I think this is going to flop sadly. They didn't really keep the momentum going from the first trailer and it'll be opening a week after Brightburn ((Which is also probably going to flop)).