grim22

BOTs Top 25 Movies of 2017 | NOLANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

This is like the 4th show we’re doing and no vomiting on stage has happened thus far so I think I’m good

Remember to go the bathroom so you don't piss yourself on stage. Remember to eat so you do faint on the stage.  Do not eat food that gives you gas so do not have a loud fart on stage.

In all honest good luck and have a good time. 

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Eh. Blade Runner and Get Out both seem more likely to me

You underestimate this forum's boner for mediocre Nolan movies. If Interstellar and TDKR can win their respective years (TDKR twice!) then I have no doubt Dunkirk will do the same.

• Like 1

Dunkirk, in my opinion, was absolutely stellar. One of two films in 2017 that affected me so much I felt the need to pray to God during the rolling of the credits. It ties Inception for me in regards to 'favorite Nolan film'. An absolute masterwork that is told seamlessly and with great care.

• Haha 2

Dunkirk is technically great and all, but I think the parts fail to make a greater whole. It's a very good film, but that's it. I had loved it more if someone had punched that self-congratulating smile off of Rylance's face. I hated that "character".

• Like 1