m3racer123

Ford vs Ferrari | Nov 15 2019 | Fox | James Mangold directing

30 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

While I can't wait for this movie, they really should be delaying it until June next year. Synergise with the actual Le Mans race. 

It was meant to open June this year, and I'm pretty sure it'll be done on time for that original June date, but Fox delayed it to get awards consideration. 

1 hour ago, TMP said:

It was meant to open June this year, and I'm pretty sure it'll be done on time for that original June date, but Fox delayed it to get awards consideration. 

Unless they've got an absolute barnstormer of a movie, then it's probably not a great plan. 

56 minutes ago, antovolk said:

International trailer. Being released in the UK also with that Le Mans 66 title

Interesting. Le Mans 66 is definitely a better title but I'm guessing Le Mans is not known to Americans very well.

56 minutes ago, antovolk said:

International trailer. Being released in the UK also with that Le Mans 66 title

That's a dumb decision. I know nothing about motorsport and that name means nothing to me, but everyone understands what 'Ford v Ferrari' means. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hatebox said:

That's a dumb decision. I know nothing about motorsport and that name means nothing to me, but everyone understands what 'Ford v Ferrari' means. 

Where are you from?

Le Mans is the most famous motor race, at least in Europe. Most adults will have heard of Le Mans here. (in the UK)

As its had a ton of media coverage and also people are aware of the infamous crash which killed 100 odd spectators.

Edited by Avatree