m3racer123

Ford vs Ferrari | Nov 15 2019 | Fox | James Mangold directing

The good old days when you didn't have to send the US military complex to conquer arab countries so that the western way of life can continue.

Those were the days when oil litteraly exploded out of US soil, those were the days gone forever.

America and the west at large owe the Bush family/dynasty so so much.

We cannot thank them enough to allow us to be lazy beings drowned in our comfort & hubris.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Knock It Off 2

35 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Those were the days when oil litteraly exploded out of US soil, those were the days gone forever.

America and the west at large owe the Bush family/dynasty so so much.

We cannot thank them enough to allow us to be lazy beings drowned in our comfort & hubris.

This is such a strange take, American crude Oil production is bigger than it ever was in history:

310px-Monthly_U.S._field_production_of_c

They are back to be the largest producer in the world:

https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/12/investing/us-oil-production-russia-saudi-arabia/index.html

Arab world Oil import is getting really low, way lower than pre-Bush:

oil%20chart.jpg

What does Bush need to be thank for, why, how ?

3 minutes ago, Barnack said:

This is such a strange take, American crude Oil production is bigger than it ever was in history:

310px-Monthly_U.S._field_production_of_c

They are back to be the largest producer in the world:

https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/12/investing/us-oil-production-russia-saudi-arabia/index.html

Arab world Oil import is getting really low, way lower than pre-Bush:

oil%20chart.jpg

What does Bush need to be thank for, why, how ?

Come on now, before this insane US shale oil, the West/america wouldn't be where we are without oil from the arabic countries.

The Bush families/ Un Countries had no choice.

Energy is pretty simple.

You have it or you have not.

Edited by The Futurist

9 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Come on now, before this insane US shale oil,

The technology for it was so simple (a guy started using only water and a bit of soap to save coast instead of complex chemical), that it could have occurred much faster and you can buy Arab Oil without war (they still ended up buying it no ?). At least for Bush junior, I would like the take of why/what you mean by being thankful ?

Edited by Barnack

4 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Tonight in the UK there are secret screenings and it looks like it’s going to be this. 

(I thought it would be Last Christmas).

If it’s this, I think I’ll just go home 😂

There are two cinema chains doing secret screenings - Cineworld and the Odeon. The latter appears to be FvF (I'm waiting outside an Odeon cinema with my ticket as I'm typing this) but Last Christmas could be the Cineworld one. I've been looking forward to FvF so I'll be pleased if it is (hopefully the film itself will deliver).

6 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Tonight in the UK there are secret screenings and it looks like it’s going to be this. 

(I thought it would be Last Christmas).

If it’s this, I think I’ll just go home 😂

1 hour ago, gadd said:

There are two cinema chains doing secret screenings - Cineworld and the Odeon. The latter appears to be FvF (I'm waiting outside an Odeon cinema with my ticket as I'm typing this) but Last Christmas could be the Cineworld one. I've been looking forward to FvF so I'll be pleased if it is (hopefully the film itself will deliver).

It was Le Mans 66, home now with a Tim Hortons lol. 

Not my cup of tea at all. Enjoy though! 

2 hours ago, Krissykins said:

It was Le Mans 66, home now with a Tim Hortons lol. 

Not my cup of tea at all. Enjoy though! 

I'm pretty shocked it was both Odeon AND Cineworld's secret screening. I was thoroughly entertained by it but then again I'm part of the target demographic for this movie. 2 and half hours flew by for me.
However, the fact that two big cinema chains hosted surprise screenings of this with relatively short notice makes me wonder if the studio is a little worried about its box-office tracking. There's another screening of it here in Dublin next week, so it seems they're trying to get the word out from audiences on its quality as it could easily get lost in the shuffle.

Edited by gadd
  • Like 1