Water Bottle

WB's Top 25 2017 Movies and Pop Culture Honors

On 2/7/2018 at 1:10 PM, Water Bottle said:

And the World Series got me to check out MLB The Show 17 even though before then I thought baseball was boring. Is baseball boring? Kinda still. (Sorry @Telehilation and @4815162342 and @MrPink)

Congrats, you get a coveted "disbelief" smilie from me. Wear it with pride, for you earned it. RebWGyw.png

(goes back to reading the rest of the thread and giving normal likes for all the hard work :ph34r:)

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Congrats, you get a coveted "disbelief" smilie from me. Wear it with pride, for you earned it. RebWGyw.png

This post was of course entirely tongue-in-cheek, but after handing out 50 straight normal likes to review type posts, I felt an overwhelming urge to spice things up a little and this post was the perfect release valve.

Thanks, as always, for all the well thought out reviews. :)

• Like 1

• Community Manager

Dunkirk-Box-Office.jpg

D U N K I R K

Dunkirk is Christopher Nolan's latest masterpiece. And yes, it is a masterpiece. It is a masterpiece in creating tension. It is a masterpiece in capturing the desperation the soldiers faced in trying to escape a nightmarish scenario. It's a masterpiece in showing off one of the greatest military retreats in the world. It's a masterpiece in the hope that the successful mission incurs. It's a movie with minimal exposition-heck minimal dialogue-proving that Nolan doesn't need a wordy script to craft a beautiful, amazing film. Dunkirk isn't just another Nolan movie: it's one that shows further growth from a director that is one of the best in his generation. 

• Like 6