Eric Atreides

The Kitchen l August 9, 2019 | New Line l Melissa McCarthy, Tiffany Haddish star l Based on the Vertigo comic book series

33 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

A black woman makes a mistake and gets her career destroyed? How shocking. Meanwhile, have Hollywood announced the next franchise they'll give Johnny Depp?

dont worry. it'll still do better than the flop 'second act' just like every chick flick this year (i feel pretty, life of the party, a simple favor, Crazy rich asians) dragged it

Edited by TombRaider

17 minutes ago, TombRaider said:

dont worry. it'll still do better than the flop 'second act' just like every chick flick this year (i feel pretty, life of the party, a simple favor, Crazy rich asians) dragged it

These movies cost 2x the budget of Second Act, so they should gross more.

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

These movies cost 2x the budget of Second Act, so they should gross more.

i guess second act should gross more than pretty woman or my big fat greek wedding or then since its budget is bigger

ps: a simple favor has a 20m budget, how is that 2x of 16m??

Edited by TombRaider

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

A black woman makes a mistake and gets her career destroyed? How shocking. Meanwhile, have Hollywood announced the next franchise they'll give Johnny Depp?

Does anyone else not see the blatant racism about this post?

Looks like a fun time at the movies.

Also, can we preemptively threadban TombRaider from all threads about films that star any actress not named Blake Lively? Seems like all he does is trash female actors for reasons that he only knows... LOL

(Since he considers all actresses "flops" and "on the way out," you would think that his one actress obsession is the biggest grossing female actor in Hollywood, but no...it is...Blake Lively). :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, filmlover said:

Moved up to August 9. WB must really like what they're seeing to think it can compete in the summer.

https://deadline.com/2019/02/warner-bros-the-kitchen-release-date-melissa-mccarthy-tiffany-haddish-new-line-dc-entertainment-1202566007/

It also give it breathing room as Joker would have eaten into its audience. 

I wonder when WB will drop the first trailer? I think they should launch it with La Llorna along with It 2 since that's a New Line film or possibly it'll be attached to another R rated film

Edited by Jonwo