That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

6 minutes ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

Not surprised at the weekend, I was the only one along with my crew leader working Monday Morning, and we were SWAMPED with people.

By like Sunday, we were already running short on things...I can only imagine how they're struggling.

I've never been so overworked until I worked this weekend for the movie, YIKES.

Glad it's doing well. Trump's sharting, I bet!

Sorry for you. I was reading where some of the dine in theaters completely ran out of food and were totally short staffed as well.  I don't think anyone really anticipated the behemoth the movie would become.  Biggest presales outside of Star Wars should have been an alert but we've been fooled by pre-sales before.

4 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

Sorry for you. I was reading where some of the dine in theaters completely ran out of food and were totally short staffed as well.  I don't think anyone really anticipated the behemoth the movie would become. Biggest presales outside of Star Wars should have been an alert but we've been fooled by pre-sales before.

It was stressful, I've never been so overworked in my life.