That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

4 minutes ago, Deja23 said:

Same at mine. But we’re losing Den of Thieves instead. 

TGS, Maze Runner, and Winchester are the three leaving my theater. After how poorly Early Man is doing, I thought it'd be splitting a screen with TGS instead of the latter outright going. There were already two empty shows today; I can't imagine how badly that will extend next week :lol: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ryaner90 said:

Only recently found this show, to me its by far the best box office show on YouTube, its in depth without rambling on

I love Dan Murrell he was always the king. Andy Signore fat perverted ass was holding him back he was exposed for his ways and he's gone.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

$33m would be insane for today. Can't see that happening, and if it does Avatar is in trouble. I was thinking mid 20's would be incredible if it could manage. 

I thought it was a bit high but my original prediction before it broke TFA's Monday was $25 million. After that I decided not to undersell it again lol

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

That list thinks Thor Ragnarok is one of the best movies of all time so you know it’s bullshit

tfw we pretend not to understand what RT scores mean

Edited by Chewy
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Paddington, Get Out and Mad Max Fury are all in the the top ten movies of all time.

it's a shit list no matter where they put BP.

The list never had any credibility.

I bet it's not even based on the average rating.

13 minutes ago, BugsBunny said:

And Paddington 2 is the 7th best movie ever...

If I didn't have aunt Lucy to think of I'd be telling both of you to fuck off right about now.

Also RT is about the least hated movies rather than the "best" ones. It mostly works fine for what it intends be about.

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 2