That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

WB just released new Rampage and RPO trailers this week, but I wonder if Tomb Raider is in the options. I've yet to get the second trailer in theaters but want to heard slowed down Destiny's Child in surround sound :jeb!: 

I'M A SURVIVOR
I'M NOT GON GIVE UP

I've yet to get a trailer for it in theaters.  Even with all the movies I see.  If the only way I found out about films is the trailers that play before a movie, I'd have no idea it's coming out

$200M WTF? SOUTH CAROLINA GONE GIVE IT TO YA. 

fun fact DMX has been arrested here multiple times lately so I can only presume he lives here now, which makes my post pretty ironic. 

And I thought Compton was the zeitgeist, this...no words.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, That One Guy said:

I've yet to get a trailer for it in theaters.  Even with all the movies I see.  If the only way I found out about films is the trailers that play before a movie, I'd have no idea it's coming out

I've only gotten the trailer when it was attached to WB movies (Geostorm and Justice League). Rampage has been hard to come by too, but I got it at my last two movies (Jumanji and Shape of Water)

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

And thread locks. There will be plenty of thread locks.

:sparta: 

Thread locks are pretty much given at this point. Some users can't help themselves. Lets enjoy this historic weekend thread while it lasts. 

Feb now has DP and BP ows. Amazing how the BO reputation of the month has changed. Jan and Oct are the only lame months remaining after IT shook Spetember records last year.

Edited by a2knet
BATB was in March
  • Like 1

Just now, a2knet said:

Feb now has DP, BATB and BP ows. Amazing how the BO reputation of the month has changed. Jan and Oct are the only lame months remaining after IT shook Spetember records last year.

BatB came out in March though :huh:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

BatB came out in March though :huh:

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

Beauty and the Beast was March 

1 minute ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

BATB was March

Just now, GadnukBreakerOfWorlds said:

Wasn't BATB in March? 

Good job team

fourPeopleHighFive.jpg