That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

Feb now has DP, BATB and BP ows. Amazing how the BO reputation of the month has changed. Jan and Oct are the only lame months remaining after IT shook Spetember records last year.

BATB was March.

But yeah, February is officially a blockbuster month.

2 minutes ago, a2knet said:

Feb now has DP, BATB and BP ows. Amazing how the BO reputation of the month has changed. Jan and Oct are the only lame months remaining after IT shook Spetember records last year.

I don't know if anybody told you this, but BatB came out in March. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

BatB came out in March though :huh:

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

Beauty and the Beast was March 

1 minute ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

BATB was March

180316SL_Front_Print.jpg?v=1476135430

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, a2knet said:

Feb now has DP and BP ows. Amazing how the BO reputation of the month has changed. Jan and Oct are the only lame months remaining after IT shook Spetember records last year.

Hey, just thought I’d let you know that BATB came out in March

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Going to wait for Friday numbers before I get ethnic. I have no idea just how high the opening night demand is. This is a movie people have been waiting for for a long, long time.

Like many didn't really think a black President would happen 10 years ago, not many thought a major black-led superhero movie, set in Africa no less, would be real.

Jumanji's fun run is starting to die down, but looks like this'll pick things right back up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sam said:

And he took the credit? 

That bastard! 

I changed it to Samson and Black Panther thread till he got rid of the Black Panther part. Then I added back the cat movie part.

Which, I do believe, makes him a racist. Shame on you, TOG.

• Like 3

Just now, aabattery said:

I changed it to Samson and Black Panther thread till he got rid of the Black Panther part.

I think the thread title should reflect this latest development. 

Edited by MrGamer

I changed it to Samson and Black Panther thread till he got rid of the Black Panther part.

I wasn’t the one who opted to stay at home instead of seeing Black Panther without a valid excuse🤔

Edited by That One Guy

The fact that this is happening right now makes me so incredibly happy as a box office fan. And I'm happy it's happening to the movie that it is. I'll be seeing it in 2 hours myself.

Good thing too, since 2018 has been REALLY trailing previous years in ticket sales. Hopefully BP helps pick up some of the slack. 

• Like 1

I changed it to Samson and Black Panther thread till he got rid of the Black Panther part. Then I added back the cat movie part.

Thread title needs at the end a "meow"

You have the technology AA

• Like 3

I have a feeling this might be more backloaded than the typical MCU blockbuster.

Black twitter, black radio, black church, etc is about to turn the hype to 11.

Things will only snowball.

By Monday half the black population would've seen BP.

(Half joking)