grim22

Jurassic World: Dominion | June 10 2022 | 6th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

On 9/16/2019 at 7:41 AM, DeeCee said:

Never saw Fallen Kingdom 'cause of the bad rep that film got, despite throughly enjoying JW1 as a mindless summer blockbuster.

I've been very busy the last months and I barely keep up with social media news, let alone BOT boards. Saw this today by complete chance, don't really know the plot of FK or how it ended, but absolutely loved the short film. Came out of nowhere - at least to me - and getting into a story where dinosaurs are the doom of mankind took me completely off guard, I felt like I jumped into this world again in media res and now I'm strangely excited for JW3, despite never sawing FK. I know that Trevorrow has become sort of a running joke, but I thought this short film and the potential where they are going with this interesting.

1 minute ago, stripe said:

Did you actually see JP3? Because there you'll find worse

Nah, at worst the JP3 characters were forgettable. Johnson's character, on the other hand, was nothing more than a vehicle for the JW writers to say how awful the film's own audience was for even wanting to see it. 

• Like 1