grim22

Jurassic World: Dominion | June 10 2022 | 6th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

18 hours ago, movies!movies! said:

Good, need to look like an event movie as it is. I mean JW FK looked God, better than JW, but the large scale event like feel was missing which was in JW, it could be due to it being bit smaller scale than previous one but want better for JW3. 

The short was very good but I couldn't help but feel they should of saved it for the film.  That would of been the perfect start to "JW3" to show how the Dino's are now loose.  Somehow we follow that family and they would link up with our Heroes.  But it was a good short and I like the direction their going.  "The Lost World" touched on it with the T-Rex going through the city.   But I like that it's really going to be "Jurassic World" now.   But fantastic Short Colin......again should of saved it for the movie it was that tense.  

Cool.

Makes sense that Sam Neill would be dragged back into the action, since Battle at Big Rock seemed to show that dinosaurs are everywhere now. He can't avoid them anymore.

(Though how exactly that happened, I have no idea. A small handful escaped at the end of the last movie, and should have been easily contained by the military. Life may find a way, but it ain't gonna turn 20 into 20,000 overnight.)

• Like 1