grim22

Jurassic World: Dominion | June 10 2022 | 6th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:52 AM, Brainbug said:

I mean i really love Fallen Kingdom but Justice Smith's character was incredibly annoying and should have been eaten by a dinosaur.

That is not the first time people have wished that on a annoying child actor in a Jurassic franchise movie. Remember the kid actor in JP2? That fate was frequently wished on her.....

23 hours ago, cJS said:

What brought you on the best page of this forum?

And regarding that last part, 90% people hey that ending is some 30 dinosaurs let loose in the world and military can contain them.

Well it's not about that, you'll see when this part comes. 

I'm just gonna say, they are not normal animals, they are genetically engineered theme park monsters. 

15 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

And regarding that last part, 90% people hey that ending is some 30 dinosaurs let loose in the world and military can contain them.

I'm just gonna say, they are not normal animals, they are genetically engineered theme park monsters. 

1. Even if there are 100,000 such monsters, they can be contained.

2. I don't think they evacuated more than 1000 animals from island, so lol.

1 hour ago, cJS said:

1. Even if there are 100,000 such monsters, they can be contained.

2. I don't think they evacuated more than 1000 animals from island, so lol.

The technology is free now.

Every t d & h can try to make new monsters. Needless to say almost all of them were bad people.

Besides let the teaser arrive, it'll show how only 30 odd can constitute JW.

10 minutes ago, cJS said:

That's what make these films awful. Being stupid.

Most movies are stupid.

It's just that we pick and choose based on our preferences.

Besides these movies are perfect embodiment of human stupidity, just like in Jurrasic or other creatures features, human in real life do things which they know they shouldn't do.

In that scenario, these movies are ultra realistic, and even you know that people will actually do most of the things what characters in these movie do in real life too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cJS said:

That's what make these films awful. Being stupid.

I mean, yeah. Id argue every Jurassic Park/World film after the first one was stupid as hell. JP isnt really a franchise where you can make 5 or 6 films yet here we are because the people want to see dinosaurs. There are enough people like me who love dinos so much that we dont really care about plot and dialogue we just want to see a fun ride with lots of carnage.

Except for the piece of birdshit JP3 every JP film has delivered that atleast for me. And i sure hope JW3 will as well :OMG:

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 10:29 PM, THUNDER BIRD said:

Which makes a nice excuse why the Dinos in the Jurassiac Park/World movies  look like the popular conception of how Dinosaurs look, and not how,according to the discoveries and research done since the first JP movie in 1993, Dinosaurs actually looked. Hint:Dinos almost certainly had something closely resembeling feathers on much of their skin.

Ironic that JP came out right before a lot of discoveries and reseatch totally changed the way scientests think Dinos looked like.

Edited by dudalb