grim22

Jurassic World: Dominion | June 10 2022 | 6th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

1 hour ago, charlie Jatinder said:

why will Disney leave Xmas for Tier C franchise. if anything Thor 4 will come.

this is tough. @Eric Lightfoot where's fanwars thread

Tier C hmm

"Tier 1: Avengers / MCU
Tier 2: MCU Solos/ Star Wars / Jurassic World / Fast and Furious 
Tier 3: DCEU, etc"

I want only peace and no fighting. But i can't help but educate my friend that these were his words and going back on them just to instigate is not good.

Make peace and be prepared to lose the bet @charlie Jatinder

Edited by THUNDER BIRD

17 hours ago, Valonqar said:

All I care is Blue. No Blue, no deal. However, they are wrong if they think that side actors can carry this without Chris and Bryce. Even if dionos are the main draw, human characters still matter as does star power.

They are now looking for a full blown connected media franchise, not just movies. 

Games, books, series, shorts and all that stuff.

They used to do it before, but now it's more systematic and show expanding their Universe.

And i think they will find star power to carry the franchise ahead, maybe contract renewal or will find new young stars.

5 minutes ago, JB33 said:

If all goes well, this is coming out a year from today. You guys think it makes the date?

Im normally pro-optimism, but in this case id say it will move again as will a ton of other films. I dont see a Covid vaccine beeing available for the majority of people until next summer and theres always the risk that theaters may be forced to close down again in the coming winter months. So id still be very cautious regarding release dates right now.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Im normally pro-optimism, but in this case id say it will move again as will a ton of other films. I dont see a Covid vaccine beeing available for the majority of people until next summer and theres always the risk that theaters may be forced to close down again in the coming winter months. So id still be very cautious regarding release dates right now.

How about cautious optimism haha?

I'm guessing if it moves it would move a whole year to June 10, 2022.

https://deadline.com/2020/06/universal-jurassic-world-production-uk-chris-pratt-bryce-dallas-howard-1202958819/

EXCLUSIVE: Universal’s Jurassic World: Dominion is set to be the first major studio movie to re-start filming proper in the UK, we can reveal. Cameras are due to roll the second week of July (July 6) at Pinewood Studios, Universal has confirmed.

The filmmakers and studio top brass have pulled out all the stops to get the production back underway after it was halted by the pandemic in mid-March four weeks into a 20-week shoot. In recent days, production staff have been implementing rigorous safety protocols on-site and a two week pre-production period will begin next week.

“The plan is for us to be shooting early-mid July,” a senior Universal production executive confirmed.

Universal has been working with the UK’s British Film Council and U.S. unions to ensure the production meets required safety standards. But it is also going beyond those measures.

• Like 6