grim22

Jurassic World: Dominion | June 10 2022 | 6th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

https://deadline.com/2020/11/jurassic-world-chris-pratt-bryce-dallas-howard-universal-covid-tests-wrap-1234610291/

EXCLUSIVE: Jurassic World: Dominion began pre-production more than 18 months ago when the world was a very different place.

The $165M Universal blockbuster wrapped this morning at the UK’s Pinewood Studios after an unprecedented shoot, which required 40,000 COVID tests, millions of dollars spent on protocols, and for cast and key crew to isolate in a bubble for months.

“There are a lot of emotions,” director Colin Trevorrow told me last night on his way to shoot the movie’s finale, which will include “Jurassic legacy actors Sam Neil, Laura Dern and Jeff Goldblum, Jurassic World stars Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard and newcomers to the movie such as Mamoudou Athie and DeWanda Wise [who we’ve separately heard could have a big role in future instalments]…and some dinosaurs, of course.”

“I’m not sure I can put it into words,” continues Trevorrow. “It has been remarkable. Our crew and our cast has been so resilient. All producers have worked around the clock to make it the best it can be. It has been inspiring.”

That can-do energy came from many, and began right at the very top. Donna Langley, Chairman Universal Filmed Entertainment Group, told us: “As we continue to contend with the challenges facing our industry during a global pandemic, the collaborative nature of this production allowed us to safely complete nearly 100 days of shooting, and we are so proud of what this team was able to accomplish.”

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

I just hope Jake Johnson's meta-character whose love for the first park that made no sense whatsoever comes back...

Woudnt it be extra funny if he switched his shirt and love for the former Jurassic World theme park now? Nostalgia for Nostalgia in one Person (shirt).

1 hour ago, Inceptionzq said:

In other words, the same year it’s being released? I wonder if that’s something they decided on after the movie got delayed or if they already intended for that to be the case and it just happened to work out nicely. I’m guessing it’s the former. 

On 6/10/2021 at 1:08 AM, Eric is Full of Pride said:

:kitschjob:

I call bullshit on this.

Also:
"A science thriller with dinosaurs."
Doesn't the original Jurassic Park fit this description?

Considering that Fallen Kingdom was Fast & Furious with dinosaurs meets Uwe Boll, this one will probably be in similar shades.

Edited by Firepower