WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 80) | Black Panther 111.7M | Game Night 17M | Peter Rabbit 12.8M | Annihilation 11.1M | Fifty Shades Freed 7.1M | Jumanji 5.7M

2 minutes ago, Joel M said:

It could go higher than that if China overperforms beyond the usual superhero range of 100-120m.

In that case TLJ's ww is on cards and so is DH2's.

edit:

JL and TF5's combined ww is 1271...BP beating that would have seemed even more insane in summer 2017. Had TF5 at minimum 850 and JL at minimum 750 (especially after Wonder) for 1.6b combined, more than double of what I had high-end of BP...phew!

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Well yeah. But you're stupid

6 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Go back to fucking in your car.

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

... this is the best burn you got?

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Fine.

Go sniff a sharpie. 

Image result for eye roll gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

So like do any of you guys actually still think IW is gonna out gross this monster? :redcapes:

IW is likely going to have bigger OS but whether it makes up for dom difference (that looks like BP will win unless we get 2 600M+ monster MCU movies back to back) to win WW is a question mark. It's gonna be exciting though I'm rooting for BP to win the year. It would be a big win for MCU too if a non-team movie outgrossed team ones.

Edited by Valonqar
  • Disbelief 1

8 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

So like do any of you guys actually still think IW is gonna out gross this monster? :redcapes:

This really is a Half empty Half full kind of situation. I mean, i am really happy with the numbrs of BP i love it. But also i know i will be kind of sad if IW goes below BP numbers.

1 minute ago, edmkh said:

This really is a Half empty Half full kind of situation. I mean, i am really happy with the numbrs of BP i love it. But also i know i will be kind of sad if IW goes below BP numbers.

I mean IW will be a success. No reason to be sad. But BP is a fucking monster

• Like 1

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I mean IW will be a success. No reason to be sad. But BP is a fucking monster

I am no denying iw will be a success, i think i am watching the numbers of BP as a fanboy of box Office, and will be watching the numbers of IW as a fanboy of box office and The Avengers.

The floor for IW is 210/480 IMO. I don't think there's any way the OW goes below the first or JW with the amount of hype and buzz it has, and legs more than likely won't go below CW because of how damn empty early June is. 

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1