WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 80) | Black Panther 111.7M | Game Night 17M | Peter Rabbit 12.8M | Annihilation 11.1M | Fifty Shades Freed 7.1M | Jumanji 5.7M

13 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

You know annihilation is a fucking pos movie if tog is talking about it. BP slaughtering it like its nothing. Poor little whinny TOG. Dude stanned for Valerian too.

???

What does any movie success has anything to do with him ? (joke post I imagine, running gag I am missing), why would someone care if a movie end up popular or not that much (outside some sequel possibility, director career option angle, but for the actual movie.....)

P.S. Maybe I am sounding stupid and this is a fake angry account....

Edited by Barnack
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

NOBODY is going to watch it, so how TF is it going to be memorable? 

Lmao 🤣 

It’s going on Netflix though so it’ll probably be watched... 

Also what’s your problem with people who are rooting for it? What do you got to lose if it’s a success. Be positive bro, negativity hurts the soul...

Edited by Mr Impossible
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Telehilation said:

There was an extensive interview with Duncan Jones awhile ago (can't remember where) and it certainly seemed like it was therapeutic, one way or another. Haven't seen it so not sure why, but something he had to get out of his system.

Dude's been through and is going through a lot. Maybe his next film's better for it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

100M isn't dead; it could hit a 5x+ with how strong WOM is

It could maybe hit 5x if WOM is really in the stratosphere. Still would miss 100 though. 

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

that would have to leave theaters to not pass 100m

It is on pace to finish at 98m if it follows Darker's holds. This weekend's hold should determine if it's going to make it or not. 

11 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

No, but I just find it hilarious TOG is stanning for another ‘forgotten’ movie.

I don’t see the problem in that. If slambros can stan for Samson, and I previously stan for The Star a while back I don’t see the problem in TOG standing for a film he’s excited for or loved especially for a film that’s getting great reviews

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

There was an extensive interview with Duncan Jones awhile ago (can't remember where) and it certainly seemed like it was therapeutic, one way or another. Haven't seen it so not sure why, but something he had to get out of his system.

Oh so it's like The Room.

• Sad 2