WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 80) | Black Panther 111.7M | Game Night 17M | Peter Rabbit 12.8M | Annihilation 11.1M | Fifty Shades Freed 7.1M | Jumanji 5.7M

3 minutes ago, Quigley said:

So is Disney just underestimating again with that 28.9M figure and 29.7M is right? Or was the latter an overestimation by Asgard?

Asgard was 29m. The 69 was him just being a nasty boy. Plus he said thereabouts meaning somewhere around 29m which 28.9 definitely is.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, iHeartJames said:

according to Gavin feng on twitter black Panther has stronger advanced ticket sales than Spiderman homecoming in China which opened with 70 million I believe 

and SMH had extremely crappy legs in China. so 120-130 usd for BP in China I guess? 1.1b is locked ww.

• Astonished 1

6 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Did Black Panther break the god damn site 

Nope the site got annihilated by another movie ;)

Edited by 75Live

3..) Peter Rabbit (SONY), 3,707 theaters (-18)  / $2.7M Fri (-33%) /3-day: $11.3M (-35%) /Total: $70M/Wk 3

For a family movie, that's a really good hold coming off the holiday weekend...with Fifty Shades, we've now got 2 more likely than not $100M non-Disney grossers to go with Black Panther to start the year...box office is looking up this month:)...

• Like 4

The thing is, many of these films will be able to hold well for another week because of how barren next week's release schedule is. Peter Rabbit is especially in a good spot because I doubt that film's audience would have any interest in Death Wish or Red Sparrow. And Game Night is in a good spot because they have the comedy audience to themselves until Gringo and Love, Simon.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

3..) Peter Rabbit (SONY), 3,707 theaters (-18)  / $2.7M Fri (-33%) /3-day: $11.3M (-35%) /Total: $70M/Wk 3

For a family movie, that's a really good hold coming off the holiday weekend...with Fifty Shades, we've now got 2 more likely than not $100M non-Disney grossers to go with Black Panther to start the year...box office is looking up this month:)...

God I hated that movie. 

• Sad 1