WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 80) | Black Panther 111.7M | Game Night 17M | Peter Rabbit 12.8M | Annihilation 11.1M | Fifty Shades Freed 7.1M | Jumanji 5.7M

I think 0.115 for Every Day might be more than Before I Fall.... Glass Castle did 0.138.    That looks like a promising number for Every Day, which could push 3 million now for the weekend.  I had it at 2.6 in the derby.  Anyone who had it at 3 or more might have the upper hand at winning the Derby this weekend now.  *cough @Bates cough*

• Like 1

Just now, Telehilation said:

It's Netflix-only everywhere except the US, Canada, and China.

oh god don't let this be the future of cinema... at least I don't have to pay to watch it I guess.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

oh god don't let this be the future of cinema... at least I don't have to pay to watch it I guess.

2 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

It's Netflix-only everywhere except the US, Canada, and China.

This is actually awesome, looking forward to this.

• ...wtf 1

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

15:17 to Paris showing surprising legs despite the bad reviews. Should hit a 3x by next week and end with a 3.5-3.7x I think. It’s acting as the old people alternative viewing option.

Clint, his power. Imagine how much it would've made had people actually liked it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

15:17 to Paris showing surprising legs despite the bad reviews. Should hit a 3x by next week and end with a 3.5-3.7x I think. It’s acting as the old people alternative viewing option.

I’m honestly surprised. Everyone in my audience seemed disappointed and felt it was a bad film. There was even some mocking of the “acting”. Yes they’re heroes but they proved why we have actors play real life counterparts in the first place. 

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Clint, his power. Imagine how much it would've made had people actually liked it.

I bet WB are hoping Clint's next movie can be a moneymaker although American Sniper and Sully made so much that they take the hit on a 1517 to Paris. I'm personally he does The Mule because it'd be a good film to direct and act in

Just now, Jonwo said:

I bet WB are hoping Clint's next movie can be a moneymaker although American Sniper and Sully made so much that they take the hit on a 1517 to Paris. I'm personally he does The Mule because it'd be a good film to direct and act in

Don’t think they will take a big hit either way. Budget was 30M, should end up doing 40-45M domestic (will probably be at 34M or so after this weekend coming off a 5M weekend) and has done 12M OS already. Post home video and streaming it should end up in the black.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Don’t think they will take a big hit either way. Budget was 30M, should end up doing 40-45M domestic (will probably be at 34M or so after this weekend coming off a 5M weekend) and has done 12M OS already. Post home video and streaming it should end up in the black.

Domestically, it won't be his lowest grossing film, he's made films that's made a lot less domestically like Changeling or J.Edgar.