WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 80) | Black Panther 111.7M | Game Night 17M | Peter Rabbit 12.8M | Annihilation 11.1M | Fifty Shades Freed 7.1M | Jumanji 5.7M

9 minutes ago, KP1025 said:

Jumanji's staying power is incredible. How many other movies were still in over 2,500 theaters in their 10th weekend ? I can only think of Titanic (3,006 theaters) and Avatar (2,581 theaters).

Slumdog Millionaire, 2943. The Sixth Sense, 2784. Frozen, 2754. Chicago, 2701. There’s Something about Mary, 2538.  

List should be exhaustive.

• Like 2

Just now, Sliver Legion said:

Slumdog Millionaire, 2943. The Sixth Sense, 2784. Frozen, 2754. Chicago, 2701. There’s Something about Mary, 2538.  

List should be exhaustive.

Thanks. I only did a cursory glance down the highest-grossing lists, but I had a feeling there were a whole bunch out there.

Right now industry estimates have Black Panther at $92M, which reps a 54% decline and falls between the second weekend declines of The Avengers (-50% with $103M) and Avengers: Age of Ultron (-59%, $77.7M). By the end of the weekend on this pace, Black Panther will see a domestic running tally of $384M.

New Line’s Game Night is playing to a $6M opening day, and a weekend that’s between $16.5M-$18M. We’ll have a better idea tonight if word of mouth syncs with the critical heat on this R-rated movie.

Paramount’s Annihilation is set to collect an estimated $3.5M today and $10M for the weekend, now at the lower end of its tracking.

Orion’s microbudget Every Day after earning $115K from Thursday previews is looking at $1.1M today and $3.2M over three days.

C R U M B L I N G.

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 2

Trailer update for the blocked @WrathOfHan

10x:

A Wrinkle in Time: Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, Coco, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, Coco Round 4, The Post, Coco Round 5, Last Flag Flying, Coco Round 6, Black Panther

9x:

Annihilation: Blade Runner 2049, Happy Death Day, Blade Runner 2049 Round 2, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, The Post, Call Me by Your Name, The Commuter, Darkest Hour

Sherlock Gnomes: Wonder, Coco, Coco Round 3, Coco Round 4, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Coco Round 5, Paddington 2, Coco Round 6, Early Man

Isle of Dogs: The LEGO Ninjago Movie, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, The Shape of Water, Downsizing, Paddington 2, I, Tonya, Coco Round 6, Darkest Hour, Early Man

8x:

Ready Player One: It, Blade Runner 2049, It Round 2, Justice League, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, The Post, Last Flag Flying

7x:

Pacific Rim: Uprising: Blade Runner 2049, Blade Runner 2049 Round 2, Geostorm, Thor: Ragnarok, Thor: Ragnarok Round 2, Thor: Ragnarok Round 3, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

6x:

Incredibles 2: Coco, Coco Round 3, Coco Round 4, Coco Round 5, Paddington 2, Coco Round 6

5x:

Alpha: Dunkirk Round 2, Geostorm, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, Last Flag Flying

Tomb Raider: Kingsman: The Golden Circle, Geostorm, Murder on the Orient Express, The Commuter, Darkest Hour

Red Sparrow: Kingsman: The Golden Circle, The Snowman, The Post, The Commuter, Hostiles

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom: Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 2, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 4, Black Panther

Rampage: Justice League, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 2, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 4, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Black Panther

Death Wish: Detroit, Annabelle: Creation, Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D, The Commuter, Black Panther

4x:

Avengers: Infinity War: Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 2, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 4

Deadpool 2: Logan, Logan Round 2, Justice League, Black Panther

3x:

Duck Duck Goose: My Little Pony: The Movie, Wonder, Coco

Blockers: The Disaster Artist, The Disaster Artist Round 2, Downsizing

A Quiet Place: Justice League, The Shape of Water, Downsizing

Alita: Battle Angel: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 2, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 4

Love, Simon: The Greatest Showman, The Post, Call Me by Your Name

The Miracle Season: Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Paddington 2

Sicario 2: Soldado: All the Money in the World, The Post, The Commuter

Chappaquiddick: Downsizing, Darkest Hour, Hostiles

Lean on Pete: The Shape of Water, All the Money in the World, Phantom Thread

2x:

Polaroid: Wind River, Happy Death Day

The New Mutants: Thor: Ragnarok, Thor: Ragnarok Round 2

Game Night: The Disaster Artist, The Disaster Artist Round 2

Mortal Engines: Star Wars: The Last Jedi, The Commuter

Tully: Call Me by Your Name, Darkest Hour

Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation: Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Early Man

Smallfoot: Paddington 2, Early Man

1x:

The Current War: Wind River

Super Troopers 2: Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Thoroughbreds: The Disaster Artist

The Nutcracker and the Four Realms: The Greatest Showman

Sgt. Stubby: Coco Round 4

Gringo: Molly’s Game

Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!: The Post

Teen Titans Go! To The Movies!: Paddington 2

Acrimony: The Commuter

7 Days in Entebbe: Darkest Hour

Life of the Party: Hostiles

The Hurricane Heist: Hostiles

The Death of Stalin: Phantom Thread

Submission: Phantom Thread

Mission: Impossible – Fallout: Black Panther

Venom: Black Panther

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Black Panther

Solo: A Star Wars Story: Black Panther

Farmageddon: A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Early Man

I Can Only Imagine: Early Man

• Sad 1

Gonna say the same thing I said last weekend: this is an evening movie. East coast, the biggest benefactor, is just now starting to trickle out of work. Will be fun to see how much this climbs through the night, but nothing is definitely set in stone yet.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Gonna say the same thing I said last weekend: this is an evening movie. East coast, the biggest benefactor, is just now starting to trickle out of work. Will be fun to see how much this climbs through the night, but nothing is definitely set in stone yet.

Just so people know, both I and @aabattery were joking and engaging in long standing running jokes.    

I know you know this, but new folks might not. ;)

• Like 2