WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 80) | Black Panther 111.7M | Game Night 17M | Peter Rabbit 12.8M | Annihilation 11.1M | Fifty Shades Freed 7.1M | Jumanji 5.7M

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Yall ready for the Peter Rabbit Cinematic Universe

Thanks Trump.

(and yes to that one poor person in this thread, I’m kidding when I sarcastically mention his name and blame him for unreasonable stuff. Now every reasonable thing, that’s another story...)

Just now, Impact said:

Wait-didn't realize it only cost 40M. I read it as 140M. :P

Yes there's that but to get you in the loop on the OS.  That was sold to Netflix so they already made money from it :)

1 minute ago, 75Live said:

Yes there's that but to get you in the loop on the OS.  That was sold to Netflix so they already made money from it :)

I have no clue about that.

I really can careless about Netflix-I got it too late and there is not much that I enjoy on it. That's what happens when you actually had a video store up here that didn't close till a couple years ago. Which caused me to never get any streaming services.

As I put in the Black Panther thread-wish other Marvel films did as well, I liked it but didn't find it to be OMG THE BEST FILM EVA! (it's not even my favorite phase 3 film-that is Thor 3)

At least something finally came out after a long dry spell!

• Like 1