WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 80) | Black Panther 111.7M | Game Night 17M | Peter Rabbit 12.8M | Annihilation 11.1M | Fifty Shades Freed 7.1M | Jumanji 5.7M

2 minutes ago, Johnny Tran said:

I think BvS UE is a pretty good flick.  It's not perfect but it's not the terrible movie that try hard nerds make it out to be.   It has clear character motivations,  solid acting and great visuals.  That's enough to make a big budget film passable.  

I'm not going to argue it, that's my opinion.  I've seen A LOT of movies and there's nothing offensive about BvS UE.   The theater version is pretty bad because of editing issues. 

I agree with this.

If anyone watched the theatrical cut of Kingdom of Heaven and thought it was meh, re watch the directors cut. It's one of the best historical epics of all time.

45 minutes ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

Oh lordy...Grace Randolph implying BP is only "special" if it hits 2B at the global box office:winomg:

I die a lil inside every time I see this person mentioned. And it happens often!

Yall want me dead inside?

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

To me, ppl on this board arguing about the same 5 YT personalities every month has gotten even more nails-on-a-chalkboard than any franchise war stuff

Her voice is actually nails on a chalkboard.

Makes me wonder how she got any followers.

• Like 1

she just seems like some crazy lady to me i don't know why people talk about her so much like is there any reason why you guys care what she thinks? why aren't you guys spending five pages talking about "Coolio says black panther's gonna make $34 and a daisy chain next weekend" or whatever

1 hour ago, Johnny Tran said:

After Wonder Woman I felt Aquaman could get to $300M.   Now I'm thinking $250M is the ceiling.   I'm thinking $175M honestly...  

Poor fans should try to have faith in James Wan, it tends to pay off. I mean the guy at a fellow WB division was able to do what DCEU failed to be: a successful shared universe. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

I agree with this.

If anyone watched the theatrical cut of Kingdom of Heaven and thought it was meh, re watch the directors cut. It's one of the best historical epics of all time.

A better comp for BVS UE would be Daredevil's DC: a better film, but still wounded by conceptual missteps that no amount of cutting can fix. 

I’ll never forget two years ago Grace was on this tear with critics cuz she liked BvS and implyed everyone was biased cuz Marvel. It got a lot of reaction that caused a little feud between her and collider video crew 

then Suicide Squad came out and she hated it, trashed it on twitter and the dc fans turned on her lol good times

• Like 2
  • Haha 1