WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 80) | Black Panther 111.7M | Game Night 17M | Peter Rabbit 12.8M | Annihilation 11.1M | Fifty Shades Freed 7.1M | Jumanji 5.7M

amazing drop for BP but let's wait. i remember when Beauty and the Beast drop less than 50% on it's second weekend and then have a near 50% drop on it's third weekend (the same as Avengers), so BP had an amazing second weekend hold but it doesn't mean that it will have an amazing drop on it's third weekend ($69)

49 minutes ago, StevenG said:

Thanks. It will be interesting to scan those runs. I am especially curious about S&B: will it build on Wonder Woman's success as a well-received female-centric CBM? Will the characters be super sexualized (due to their CBM origins)? Will audiences embrace the story?

51 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Silver and Black and New Mutants

News today -

'Silver and Black delayed indefinitely'

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/venom/news/a850906/silver-and-black-movie-spider-man-spinoff-delayed/

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Very good, nearing 1M in 2 weeks. Not bad at all.

Phenomenal results for The Post and (ugh) 50 Freed as well.

3 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

my cousin said he was the only one in the cinema today at the black panther showing

Did he accidentally walk into the Samson’s showing? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 9