WrathOfHan

Monday Numbers: Black Panther 8M Guru

Monday Numbers: Black Panther 9M (not asgard)

Poor EmpireCity, will be forever known as the other purple guy who isn't as accurate as asgard, that said the number looks about right looking about at Deadpool and Avengers.

Edited by IronJimbo

That would be double what Deadpool did on its 2nd monday. 

Its Week on week drop would also be the same as Deadpool, however the drop from Sunday will be a 1-2% higher. This bodes well for BP that it is having same drops as Deadpool as last week it had bigger falls than it. 

Same legs as Deadpool from now onwards gets BP to 630 million and above Avengers to be the highest grossing SH movie of all time. However BP has been performing better than Deadpool especially on weekends so it is highly likely that BP will do more and challenge JW and Titanic for the 3rd or 4th spot on the all time domestic list

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

That would be double what Deadpool did on its 2nd monday. 

Its Week on week drop would also be the same as Deadpool, however the drop from Sunday will be a 1-2% higher. This bodes well for BP that it is having same drops as Deadpool as last week it had bigger falls than it. 

Same legs as Deadpool from now onwards gets BP to 630 million and above Avengers to be the highest grossing SH movie of all time. However BP has been performing better than Deadpool especially on weekends so it is highly likely that BP will do more and challenge JW and Titanic for the 3rd or 4th spot on the all time domestic list

If it continues doubling the daily gross of Deadpool, Panther will finish around $656m. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Today Black Panther will overtake Wonder Woman to become the highest grossing solo SH origin movie of all time!

JJd1oQzTD75xr53l2y8U-B3y105sftnZT41RI3H5

I’m sure many (including myself) thought WW will stand for a long time but it got broken in just 7 months

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Again I could care less if Panther was Marvel/DC/Star Wars/Samson Universe/Valerian saga, I’m happy that a movie with mainly minority based cast and crew is raking in huge numbers which will promote more diversity in Hollywood.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AJG said:

Black Panther >>> Avatar 2 DOM????

BP is already going to beat TFA2 (which is TLJ), so beating A2 is certainly possible.

BP will finish 650m-700m. 650m-700m would be quite a good result for A2.