aabattery

Yesterday | Musical with Beatles songs | 28th June, 2019 | Directed by Danny Boyle, written by Richard Curtis

On 3/30/2018 at 6:38 PM, CoolioD1 said:

does eastenders have the highest turn over for soap operas to movies? i'm just talking uk, worldwide it's probably one of the aussie ones every aussie actor seems to start in either neighbours or home and away.

eh? can't really think of any film actors who've actually made a career after eastenders. I mean didn't Danny Dyer open a film to like £300 or something?

On 4/15/2018 at 3:37 PM, CoolEric258 said:

🤔

Is this a musical or a music-themed comedy? If it's about the beatles I'm gonna assume music themed. In which case might want to change the title someone. There weren't no original songs in Baby Driver after all.

https://deadline.com/2018/09/danny-boyle-richard-curtis-comedy-eyes-sept-2019-release-two-months-before-james-bond-1202365674/

Universal we hear is stoked from what they’ve seen in the early clips from Danny Boyle’s untitled musical comedy and are moving the pic from its Sept. 13, 2019 release to June 28 next year.

The pic, scripted by Richard Curtis, has musical elements and we’ve heard from non-studio sources that it’s connected to the Beatles’ music, specifically a guy who wakes up in a world where the Liverpool foursome’s ditties never existed.

3 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

This is tough for me. I want to be there for Lily James slayage but don't want to support Dev Patel's boxoffice cause his movie robbed TDK. What to do? P.S. Boyle gets a pass for 28 Days Later. 

1. Dev Patel isn't in this

2. That's the dumbest reason I've ever heard someone not support an actor

• Like 4