aabattery

Yesterday | Musical with Beatles songs | 28th June, 2019 | Directed by Danny Boyle, written by Richard Curtis

Taylor Swift will do a version of this movie and she will play the character who is creating the Taylor Swift best songs from the alternate dimension where Taylor Swift exists.

Her character will be named Jennifer Swoft.

Edited by The Futurist

5 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

My Summer Game is FUCKED

Mine might be even more so cause I put it in my WW top 12 too in addition to DOM and multipliers. But we'll see maybe the GA will be kind enough to it anyway.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guess this is also further proof James Corden ruins everything he touches.

2 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

Mine might be even more so cause I put it in my WW top 12 too in addition to DOM and multipliers. But we'll see maybe the GA will be kind enough to it anyway.

At least we were the only ones predicting Intruder over Long Shot. Least we got that going for us.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

My Summer Game is FUCKED

You're not fucked yet, it's positive on RT and has a 7.8 average.  Reviews seem leaning towards more mixed-positive if anything, and that hasn't stopped films like this from performing well in the past (case in point: Bohemian Rhapsody is the worst movie ever made and was a massive hit).

• Like 3

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

You're not fucked yet, it's positive on RT and has a 7.8 average.  Reviews seem leaning towards more mixed-positive if anything, and that hasn't stopped films like this from performing well in the past (case in point: Bohemian Rhapsody is the worst movie ever made and was a massive hit).

Yeah but this is if like Rami Malek played a dude covering Queen and had to use his actual voice instead of mouthing the words

7 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

To be fair, I posted this just as reviews came in, a lot of them looked negative, and there was no RT score, so....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

Reviews are more positive than negative and things like NYSM and Boho were leggy hits with mixed reviews

• Like 2

critic reviews mean nothing it's all down to whether the audience likes it or not. see: The Greatest Showman. Bohemian Rhapsody.

incidentally two films very much like this.

Edited by Avatree